Luxury home buyers are discovering a new option for upscale living in North Texas. Growing fast yet maintaining a quintessential small-town feel, Prosper, TX real estate offers more upscale home for the money and access to highly-rated Prosper ISD Schools, which has been consistently recognized as one of the top performing districts in the state.
Homes for sale in Prosper, TX offer a slower pace of life, with green spaces, a walkable downtown, and a friendly culture that’s great for families or anyone who misses the days when neighbors still knew each other by name.
Prosper is the perfect backdrop for a master-planned community, with Darling Homes’ Lakewood at Brookhollow offering a true resort-inspired lifestyle in the heart of the country – but there’s a lot more to this area than big skies and open spaces. Prosper and nearby Frisco and McKinney feature a number of hidden gems to make this part of the world a fantastic place to call home.
- Prosper Historic District
- Prospering Farm
- Frontier Park
- Gates of Prosper
- Eight 11 Wine Bar
- Texas Sculpture Garden
- Lakewood at Brookhollow
Quaint, Charming Historical Center
If you’re looking for a place where Main Street still matters, a visit to the Cotton Gin Café hits the spot. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, guests are greeted with a big Texas smile and comforting American favorites right in the heart of Prosper’s historic district. Come for their oversized cinnamon rolls and stay for the friendly conversation.
A visit to downtown is like a walk back in time, back to the town’s original founding in 1902, when it served as a shipping hub for local cotton and grain farmers. The town still boasts turn-of-the-century era commercial buildings.
For more food, drink and fun, be sure to check out the Silo Park food trucks in the shadows of the railroad silos in the Old Town. With room for six full-sized food trucks and dozens of foodies, the park turns into a lively, family-friendly outdoor gathering four days a week.
Cotton Gin Café | 204 W Broadway St, Prosper, TX | 972-347-3202
Silo Park | 380 W Broadway St, Prosper, TX
It’s no secret that horses are a big part of what makes North Texas such a special place to live – and whether you’re looking to board yours, lease or ride a school horse from the stables, Prospering Farms offers equestrian bliss for all skill levels.
As a full-service hunter/jumper facility, Prospering Farm provides instruction in English riding with a focus on the skills necessary for jumping. They’ve been in business for close to three decades and attend “A” shows and competitions.
Prospering Farm | 101 Equestrian Way, Prosper, TX | 972-346-3236
It’s easy to keep an active lifestyle with the plethora of outdoor sports fields available at Frontier Park. This modern facility is available day and night, with more than a dozen lighted fields including soccer, baseball, softball and multipurpose fields, both grass and artificial turf.
Baseball practice facilities include three backstops and four lighted batting cages.
Frontier Park | 1551 Frontier Pkwy, Prosper, TX | 972-346-3502
The Gates of Prosper
A new shopping center located at Highway 380 and Preston Road awaits you at The Gates of Prosper. There’s everything from dining, self-care, pet-care, to shopping opportunities less than 10 minutes driving from Lakewood at Brookhollow.
The Gates of Prosper | S. Preston Road at E. University Drive (US 380), Prosper, TX| 972-346-5902
Eight 11 Wine Bar
An elegant evening out on the town is never too far away. Eight 11 combines a charming comfortable ambiance with an eclectic wine list showcasing local Texas vineyards and something new for wine aficionados and novices alike. If you feel like a bite, they offer a selection of tasty appetizers for sharing.
Eight 11 Wine Bar | 7080 Main St, Frisco, TX | 469-888-4037
Texas Sculpture Garden
Enjoy more than 150 pieces of local artwork, handsomely displayed in a pristine natural setting. Founded by passionate art collector Craig Hall, the garden encourages patronage of the arts through guided tours or self-enjoyment. Browse the work of talented Texas artists amidst lakes, fountains and lush landscaping.
Texas Sculpture Garden | 6801 Gaylord Pkwy, Frisco, TX | 972-377-1100
Lakewood at Brookhollow
Open since 2017, Darling Homes’ resort-style community in Prosper, TX features a spectacular pool, fitness center and trails in a convenient location just off Hwy-380. Convenient to major thoroughfares, it’s easy to hop on the tollway or Hwy 75 to reach nearby employment centers and area recreation.
Priced from the low $400s, the home designs and finish level available at Lakewood at Brookhollow will meet and exceed your expectations at this price point. Combining elegant architectural concepts with true designer quality details, residents enjoy an upscale living experience in a charming community where you never need to leave home to find a wealth of opportunities for recreation and fun.
Homesites and House Designs
Choose from three distinctive collections of home designs with high pitch roofs and distinguished structural details available on 55’ or 60’ homesites with the option to select English Tudor, French or Traditional elevations. From exquisite gourmet kitchens to inviting hearth rooms, chic owners’ suites and creative bonus rooms including private media centers, you are sure to find the prestigious luxury living experience you seek.
- 1- and 2-story designs | 3101 to 4,345 sq. ft. | 4 – 5 Bedrooms | 3 – 5 bathrooms | 1 – 2 Half Baths | 2- to 3-car garages | See Keystone Collection Floor Plans
- 1- and 2-story designs | 2,326 to 3,310sq. ft. | 3 – 5 Bedrooms | 2 – 4.5 bathrooms | 2- to 3-car garages | See Reserve and Founders Collection Floor Plans
Fabulous Onsite Amenities
Everything you need to enjoy the good life is available inside the community and just steps from your front door. Cool off under the warm Texas sun at the resort-style pool or socialize with friends and neighbors in the well-appointed clubhouse. Soak up the great outdoors with a 10-acre private park and don’t forget to bring your fishing gear to take advantage of the relaxing catch & release pond. The park also features playground equipment, trails, practice fields and natural conservation areas.
Local & Nearby Attractions
- 30 miles of local hiking and biking trails that connect directly to master plan’s trail network
- Gates of Prosper | 1111 S. Preston Road, Prosper TX | 10 minutes away
- Prosper Town Center | Main Street and 5th Street | 10 minutes away
- Main Street Frisco downtown shopping district | 15 minutes away
- The Star in Frisco Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters and practice facility| Just 20 minutes away | One Cowboys Way, Frisco, TX
- Just 20 minutes from Legacy West in Plano, TX
Make Your Move Today
Learn more about life at Lakewood at Brookhollow and make plans to stop by the community to tour the beautiful model homes and explore the available floor plans and homesites in the Keystone Collection. For more options, discover the Reserve and Founders Collections.
The sales center is open daily 10 AM to 6PM for walk-ins or contact your Internet Home Consultant Melissa Thompson at 469-252-2255 to schedule your personal appointment.
A great location and convenience to your work are cornerstones of an amazing lifestyle, enhanced by having a beautiful home and relaxing community to come home to. When you’re looking for Keller, TX homes for sale, Concordia Keystone will check everything on your list of an ideal home.
Perfectly Situated for Work & Play
If you’re looking for the perfect combination of suburban tranquility with easy access to urban centers and employment hubs, look no further.
Situated near Solana Business Park, Alliance business corridor, Las Colinas business center, and Southlake — well-connected Concordia offers the best of both worlds. Plus, 2020 brings exciting new opportunities on the work front with several companies relocating to the area from California and beyond. Whether you’re moving with your job or looking for a new career, Concordia Keystone is perfectly positioned to be the most beautiful and convenient Keller, TX home you can find.
New Companies Relocating to DFW:
KT&G America Headquarters
- 5501 Sandshell Dr., Fort Worth, TX 76137: 7 miles & 15 minutes away
Charles Schwab Corporate Office
- 2050 Roanoke Rd, Westlake, TX 76262: 7 miles & 15 minutes away
- Charles Schwab is developing a new campus in West Lake with approximately 6,000 employees
Core Mark Headquarters
- 1500 Solana Blvd Suite 3400, Westlake, TX 76262: 10 miles & 20 minutes away
- Core Mark is moving its headquarters to West Lake
McKesson Corporation Headquarters
- 6535-6555 State Hwy 161, Irving, TX 75039: 18 miles & 30 minutes away
- 1310 Ranchers Legacy Trail, Fort Worth, TX 76126: 30 miles & 40 minutes away
- Aeromax Industries is relocating its headquarters from LA to Fort Worth
The European Wax Center Corporate Headquarters
- 5830 Granite Parkway, Suite 300 Plano, TX, 75024: 35 miles & 45 minutes away
- The European Wax Center announced Plano as its new headquarters in August 2019 with an expected 100 jobs and half to be filled locally.
- Downtown Dallas in the Deep Ellum neighborhood at 2500 Pacific Ave, Dallas, TX 75226: 35 miles & 45 minutes away
- Uber announced its second headquarters in August 2019. There will be 3,000 new jobs by 2025, with jobs including: Uber Eats, recruiting, human resources, finance, legal and business development teams. Multiple corporate positions will also be offered: systems analyst, software engineers, finance executives, salespeople and other corporate positions. Employees’ minimum average salary will be $100,000. (D Magazine)
PGA of America
- 600 acres near Highway 380 and the Dallas North Tollway in Frisco: 40 miles & 50 minutes away
- This $500 million project was announced in January and is expecting 100 employees initially & eventually 250 employees. Plans include a corporate office, golf courses, resort hotel, and office developments. Construction will finish in 2021 and open June 2022.
Don’t see your company listed? Explore our driving directions page to see how far your work is located from Concordia.
Elegant Homes with Luxury Floor Plans
After a busy day at work, you deserve to relax in a home that’s elegant and as flexible as your lifestyle. With stunning exteriors and gorgeous curb appeal, each home can be personalized to your specific tastes.
In the ready-to-tour 5090 plan, you’ll find a study off the entry and a media room on the first floor so your home will be an ideal spot for work and play. Explore the open-concept plan with a family room equipped with a fireplace that opens to the gourmet kitchen featuring an island and dining area, perfect for entertaining guests. Downstairs, you’ll also find the owners suite with walk-in-closet and spa-inspired en suite. As you walk upstairs, you can enjoy a game room with a storage closet and 3 additional bedrooms, each with their own full bath. Discover tranquility with an upstairs covered balconcy, so you can start each morning with a cup of coffee watching the sunset or end your evening chatting with friends underneath the stars.
No matter which home you choose, the Concordia Keystone Collection will offer everything you need to turn each day into a luxury experience.
Concordia Keystone Collection at a Glance
- 2,930 – 3,993 Sq. Ft.
- 3 – 5 Bed
- 3 – 5 Full Bath
- 1 Half Bath
- 1 – 2 Story
- 3 Car Garage
A high-quality education is a vital part of choosing a new home. Students residing in Concordia will attend the excellent schools within Keller ISD.
- Shady Grove Elementary
- Indian Springs Middle School
- Keller High School
Exciting Activities in Keller, TX
Living in Concordia means you’ll be located in a city full of exciting activities and fun things to do. Whether you love to spend your time outdoors or you want to explore the culinary scene, you’ll find endless opportunities for entertainment.
- Adventure World Playground: This is the perfect playground for the family, featuring a roller coaster, water park, foot bridge, multi-purpose trail, and more. 7451 Starnes Road, North Richland Hills, TX 76182
- Tornado Terry’s Family Amusement Center: On a rainy day, make sure to check out this indoor family fun place that offers new and old arcade games. 4530 Keller Hicks Rd, Keller, TX 76244
- The Moviehouse & Eatery: When you’re looking for a spot to catch the newest releases, you’ll love this theater. It features plush recliners and a full-service kitchen and bar to upgrade your movie-watching experience. 8300 N FM 620, Bldg B, Austin, TX 78726
- Shannon Brewing Company: If you love trying different brews, you’ll love checking out this brewery that’s family and pet-friendly. 818 N Main St, Keller, TX 76248
- DeVivo Bros. Eatery: When you’re craving delicious Italian food, make sure to stop by this locally owned restaurant with rustic comfort food. 750 S Main St #165, Keller, TX 76248
Come Home to Concordia Keystone & Discover the Darling Difference
At Darling Homes, we know that your home needs to fit your unique lifestyle because you are the most important detail. Each Darling home collection is full of incredible home designs with subtle details that will make your home perfect for you.
When you’re looking for homes for sale in Keller, TX, you’ll fall in love with everything Concordia has to offer. From stunning homes with distinctive architectural details to an amazing location that’s near everything you need for a fulfilling and fun lifestyle, Concordia has it all.
Call 469-252-2255 to schedule your personal tour today.
Updated: April 28, 2020
Somerset Green VUE Collection
Enjoy a life of elevated luxury with an incredible new home opportunity coming soon to Houston. Featuring an enviable location just minutes from Downtown Houston and close to everything inside the 610 Loop, the Somerset Green community will soon offer the innovative VUE Collection. The stunning new collection is a series of upscale three- and four-story detached homes with an interchangeable stacking design that perfectly combine sophistication and luxury.
From well-appointed, open-concept floorplan designs to a community-centered neighborhood with premium amenities, Somerset Green will elevate your everyday life.
Enjoy Distinctive Living with a Collection of Innovative Floor Plans
Somerset Green features a collection of architecturally diverse detached three- and four-story home designs, all with open-concept living and distinctive details. The home plans range from approximately 2,600 to over 3,300 square feet and feature two to five bedrooms and up to three full and multiple half baths. Choose from two-, three-, and four-car front entry garages.
Each home features expansive open floorplans as well as private spaces. Cooking will become a sumptuous escape in the gourmet kitchens. The expansive, well-appointed master suites will help you relax in style. Take advantage of hosting opportunities with covered outdoor living spaces and ample storage throughout the homes.
Plus, enjoy a new level of personalization with the interchangeable stacking design concept, and make your new VUE home truly your own.
Find Community in Somerset Green
What happens outside your home is just as important as what happens inside it. That’s why Somerset Green exudes a sense of place. The gated community has a look and feel that reflects European influences with inspiring architecture, walkable streets, stunning formal gardens, canals, and other water features. Enjoy premium lifestyle amenities, such as an amenity center with resort-inspired pool, multiple dog parks, and waterside walking paths.
Whether you’re hosting a poolside dinner for friends or taking in the beautiful scenery on a walk around the neighborhood, you’ll feel a sense of belonging.
Located in the heart of Houston, you’ll also enjoy a unique position close to all the popular destinations, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment options in the city via the quick, easy access to I-10 and 610.
Stay Up to Date
Join the VIP Interest List to receive early notifications of community updates and events. We can’t wait to see you at the Grand Opening!
Nestled in a serene environment on the banks of the beautiful Lake Lewisville, The Tribute master-planned community in The Colony, TX, offers a rich culture and vibrant lifestyle. Lauded by the Dallas Builders Association and voted by our residents as the Peoples Choice Community of the Year, here you’ll experience unmatched amenities and a distinctive way of life. Read on to see how the Darling Homes neighborhood at The Tribute is more than simply a community—it’s a beautiful way of life.
Stunning Location with Access to Everything You Want and Need
A secluded retreat on a Lake Lewisville peninsula, The Tribute master-plan community in The Colony, TX, features 23 miles of beautiful shoreline and breathtaking views. Also known as the “City by the Lake,” The Colony is convenient to main roads and is never far from the energy and bustle of the city. Enjoy all the area, including nearby Frisco, has to offer. Go on a shopping spree at top-notch retailers, satisfy your culinary cravings at delicious restaurants, and enjoy a rich diversity of arts, entertainment, and outdoor recreation with plentiful museums, parks, and sporting venues. Everything you want and need for a fulfilling life is at your fingertips.
Beautiful Designs You’ll Love Coming Home To
Darling’s sophisticated home designs are everything you’ve dreamed of. Discover our hallmark, a blend of functionality and livability with seamless open concept layouts perfect for relaxing with loved ones or throwing an unforgettable bash. Get a light and airy feel with expansive living rooms and high ceilings. Enjoy sipping your morning coffee at the large island in your gourmet kitchen. And for a relaxing escape, just step into your well-appointed owner’s suite or sink into the deep tub in your spa-inspired bathroom. Our homes for sale in The Colony, TX leave nothing to be desired.
- Choose from seven attractive one- and two-story designs
- Experience a lovely, architecturally-diverse streetscape reflecting French, English, Tudor, Traditional, and Mediterranean elevations
- Enjoy spacious living with designs from 2,900 to 4,000 square feet
- Feel the freedom homesites size. We build 40’, 55’ and 60’ wide lots here.
- Personalize your new home to suit your design tastes at our Dallas Design Gallery, available only to our homebuyers
Discover the Darling difference for yourself. Tour our model homes and experience The Tributes likeside amenities in person.
An Incredible Lifestyle with Master-Planned Amenities and Outdoor Recreation
Designed to bring enjoyment to residents every day they live here, The Tribute is home to an alluring array of amenities and outdoor recreational activities. Enjoy a delicious dinner at the club, feel the awe of watching 4th of July fireworks with your loved ones, connect with nature by strolling along one of nature trails, make a splash at the resort-style pool or unwind while enjoying the sunset over the lake’s scenic vista. Our new homes in The Colony at Tribute cater to the lifestyle you deserve.
A Golfer’s Paradise
Not only is The Tribute hosting the LPGA Tournament in October 2019 for the second year in a row, all residents have access to two incredible golf courses on-site featuring 36 skillfully designed holes for a premier golf experience, perfect for casual or master players alike.
Old American Golf Club
Designed by Tripp Davis and PGA Tour star Justin Leonard, the Old American Golf Club is designed in a style reminiscent of early American courses, where wind, weather, and sand serve as par’s defense. Pristine course conditions, delicious, chef-created restaurant menu, and five-star service—Old American is perfect for all levels of players.
The Tribute Golf Links & Guest House
Experience a golf game like no other at The Tribute Golf Links. Modeled after legendary Scotland courses and designed by the renowned golf architect Tripp Davis, The Tribute’s course gives players an unforgettable course with challenging holes.
LPGA Tournament Hosts for 2nd Year in a Row
Featuring 144 of the best female golfers in the world, the 2019 Volunteers of America Classic (formerly the Volunteers of America LPGA Texas Classic), is coming to The Tribute this fall from September 30 through October 6. Crisp fall weather, an exciting food festival with Tailgate on the Green, and special events and activities, this event has something for every member of the community.
Enjoy Natural Bliss
Surrounded by a lush natural habitat, here in The Tribute, you can enjoy the serenity that only comes from getting in touch with nature. Start the morning fresh with a hot cup of coffee overlooking the beautifully landscaped canals that wind throughout the community. Go for a jog or cycle under the canopy of more than six miles of hiking and biking trails or stretch your legs with hundreds of acres of wide-open spaces. Let’s not forget about the lake and the wealth of fun to be had between swimming, tubing, or fishing. No matter how you like to enjoy the fresh air, The Tribute is a natural habitat for recreation and relaxation.
Restaurants and Recreation
Enjoy a full life right outside your door. Dine at the on-site restaurant, Old American Grille, which caters to every palate, from gourmet dishes to simple fare, and is sure to delight your taste buds. Take a dip in the resort-style pool or let the little ones play in the splash park with nearby playground.
Exciting Future Amenities
The Tribute is continuously planning new ways to make our residents’ lives even more convenient, fun, and exciting. Here are some incredible planned amenities coming soon.
- Coming in summer 2019, residents can enjoy a brand-new Beach Club along the banks of the lake, featuring an infinity pool, snack bar, outdoor picnic area with kitchen, splash park, canoe and kayak launch, and more!
- In 2020, The Tribute will offer residents a shiny new Marina and Marina Park,
Fun Events from our Resident Lifestyle Director
A favorite reasons for living here is the relationships Tribute residents form that lead to incredible friendships. The resident Lifestyle Director helps give avenues for fostering relationships with activities and events for the entire community to enjoy. Food truck festivals, adults-only luau night, outdoor movies, and more. Be a social butterfly with The Tribute’s engaging events calendar.
One-Of-A-Kind Public Education
Instilling a love of learning prepares the youngest Tribute residents for a successful future so they can get the most out of life. Make the move during vacation breaks so students can fully enjoy the innovative public STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) Academy within the development. At Prestwick STEM Academy, students get an education based in real-world applications and an authentic experience. Older students attend Little Elm High school where they get a personalized education with one-on-one attention and passionate teachers who care about empowering their students to realize their full potential.
Discover Your Dream Lifestyle
A master-planned community offering a great location surrounded by a beautiful natural landscape and quick, convenient access to Frisco and Dallas, stunning homes, incredible outdoor recreational opportunities, and exiting current and future amenities—discover your dream lifestyle at The Tribute. The natural habitat are waiting here for you.
It’s rare to find a truly groundbreaking living experience. A legitimate innovation in the fundamental structure that makes up a community.
Yet Darling Homes’ City Collection achieves just this. Available within two beautiful Fort Bend County master plans, our upscale urban dwellings offer an undeniably singular combination of contemporary sophistication with an exciting yet versatile lifestyle.
Join us on an adventure into a new foray of metropolitan living. To meld the best of vibrant city dynamics with the calming serenity of suburban bliss.
The Definition of Modern Living
The core philosophy driving The City Collection’s elegant aesthetics is to craft homes that are easy to care for without compromising quality architectural details. Provide a curated selection of home designs that performs well visually as it does with regards to creature comforts and modern needs.
City Collection homes offer the flexibility of lock-and-leave living while maintaining design details fit for refined tastes and expectations.
Enjoy all the beauty that comes with the Darling Difference nuanced with a firm understanding that some people live more on the go than others. The opportunity to upgrade your space with the help of a professional consultant at Darling Design Gallery is also a bonus.
Sought-After Daily Experiences
Understanding how the modern homeowner operates plays a major role in how City Collection house designs are put together. From sliding glass doors that open with ease out into the courtyard to paying special attention to every ray of natural light that enters the home.
Versatile entertaining spaces for cozy evenings alone or intimate get togethers. Convenient second-floor owner’s retreats. Chef-inspired kitchens food connoisseurs love to cook in. Spectacular exterior design – varied across the community to create an enchanting convivial streetscape.
It’s an opportunity to purchase your own personal canvas on which to practice the art of living.
Choose from a Pair of Desirable Locations
Both locations offer proximity to major highways and are premier destinations to live, work and play.
Let’s delve deeper into what makes each location special.
The Cultural Diversity of Missouri City
Named “the most ethnically diverse county in America,” by the New York Times, Fort Bend County offers a unique blend of cultures that showcases a different vision for the future of Texas.
Approximately one-third of the county’s residents were born outside of the United States and the demographics of the region are so diverse, you can find people with roots from all over the world.
From food to music to art and a dynamic think-tank of cross-cultural idea sharing, Missouri City, TX offers the same breadth of diversity found in giant cities without all the stresses that come with life in a dense urban environment.
Missouri City is home to big-time celebrities, too. Singer, songwriter and record producer Travis Scott is from Missouri City and last year he was ceremoniously handed the keys to the city. During his acceptance speech he said, “This is better than any award show I’ve ever been to. My only job is just to inspire kids to be the best they can be, to reach their ultimate height.”
Hop on the Sugar Land Train
Sugar Land is one of the fasted-growing cities in Texas and one of the most-affluent, too. With rapid population growth and a rise in employment opportunities to match, the city is a fantastic base for settling in for a bright future.
While Sugar Land is of course known as the headquarters for the famed Imperial Sugar Company, a large percentage of the city’s residents are educated white collar employees working in Houston’s energy sector. Schlumberger, a major oil services enterprise relocated its offices to Sugar Land in 1995 and many other large businesses have followed suit. In fact, Outlook Magazine and Texas Business both named Sugar Land as one of the top ten cities in Texas for relocating or growing a business.
But it’s not all work and no play in Sugar Land. The town loves their minor-league baseball team, the Sugar Land Skeeters, and a variety of events are held annually at Constellation Field.
- Sugar Land Skeeters at Constellation Field | 1 Stadium Drive, Sugar Land | 281.207.9128
A massive development project called the Imperial Market is underway. When open, the complex will add an additional urban facet to this growing Houston suburb.
Delicious Eats and More
We asked residents of both City Collection communities to share some of their favorite neighborhood restaurants and attractions. Missouri City and Sugar Land are just a few miles apart so homeowners at either Imperial or Avalon at Sienna Plantation can easily access both locations.
- Smart Financial Centre | 18111 Lexington Boulevard, Sugar Land
- Sugar Land Town Square | Highway 6 and U.S. 59 | 281.242.2000
- The Sugar Refinery | 2248 Texas Dr., Sugar Land, TX 77479 | 281.212.3662
- Free Fitness on the Plaza and more year-round events
- Imperial Farmers Market at the Imperial Park Recreation Center | 234 Matlage Way, Sugar Land
- Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center | 198 Kempner Street, Sugar Land | 832.742.2800
- Harvest Natural Market | Opening this Summer | 4603 Sienna Pkwy, Missouri City
- Constellation Field | 1 Stadium Dr, Sugar Land, TX 77498 | 281.207.9128
- Lowe’s at Colony Square | 16510 Southwest Fwy, Sugar Land, TX 77479| 281. 494.3232
- Whole Foods Market at Azuma on the Lake | 15900 Southwest Fwy, Sugar Land, TX 77478 | 281.491.5577
Top Fort Bend County Employers
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital | 16655 Southwest Fwy, Sugar Land, TX 77479 | 281.274.7000
- Fluor Corporation | 1 Fluor Daniel Dr, Sugar Land, TX 77478 | 281.263.1000
- Schlumberger Technology Center | 110 Schlumberger Drive, Sugar Land | 281.285.8000
- Nalco Champion Plant | 7701 US-90 ALT, Sugar Land, TX 77478 | 281.632.6500
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land | 17500 West Grand Parkway South, Sugar Land, TX 77479 | 281.725.5000
- ABM | Houston Office | 8101 W Sam Houston Parkway S Suite 150 & 190, Houston, TX 77072 | 713.776.5100
- St. Luke’s Hospital Sugar Land | 1317 Lake Point Parkway, Sugar Land, TX 77478 | 281.637.7000
- Accreda Packaging, Inc. | 12682 Cardinal Meadow Dr, Sugar Land, TX 77478 | 713.580.4800
- Baker Hughes | 12645 W Airport Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77478 | 281.276-5400
- Applied Optoelectronics, Inc | 13139 Jess Pirtle Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77478 | 281.295.1800
Explore Which City Collection Community is Right for You
Each City Collection community is special in its own way. Imperial is smaller and features an incredibly close-knit sense of community, whereas Avalon at Sienna offers access to a dizzying array of resort-inspired amenities.
Ideally, you’ll visit and tour both to get a more personal feel for which is a better fit for your personality and needs. In the meantime, here are the main highlights that distinguishes each of these deluxe upscale urban communities.
Avalon at Sienna
- Gated, lakeside living
- Five beautiful community pools for relaxation and lap swims
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Tennis courts and sports fields
- Serene collection of parks and multi-use trails
- Excellent access to the Fort Bend Toll Road and Highway 6
- Tree-lined boulevards and an abundance of parks and walking paths
- Gorgeous amenity lakes and Oyster Creek
- Proximity to Constellation Field for the Sugar Land Skeeters and other events
- Weekly Farmers Market
- Close to major transportation corridors, Highway 6 and Highway 90
- Innovative plan designs
Make Your Move to The City Collection
Get in touch with a Darling Concierge today. Send an email to [email protected] or call 713.401.2008 today.