1. Location: Lawler Park is your best option when it comes to buying or building a new home in Frisco, TX. This 143-acre master-planned community will feature over 300 homes with easy access to Hwy 121. Within minutes, residents can drive to Legacy Business Park, Stonebriar Mall and other high-end shopping, hundreds of restaurants and numerous parks.
2. Community: For individuals and families seeking the best community in which to build Frisco, TX new homes, Lawler Park has options for everyone in its two sections:
These 149 homesites on 65’ lots feature new home designs ranging from 2,500-3,800 square feet with prices from the $370’s. These homes feature rear-entry floor plans with traditional brick and stone architectural options.
This section includes nearly 200 front-entry estate homes on 75’ lots. Square footage on these homes will range from 2,800-4,000 with prices from the low $450’s.
Within Lawler Park, residents can explore the hike and bike trails nestled amongst mature trees and open spaces, with easy access to the city park just north of the community which includes playgrounds and sport courts.
3. Multi-Generational Home Designs: The Pew Research Center’ says that roughly one in five households in the U.S. are multi-generational, and our model home in Lawler Park will reflect this new trend with its multi-generational floor plan featuring a first-floor “in-law” suite with its own entry, bedroom, kitchenette, and living area.
“As more families look for options of being able to accommodate senior or adult family members under one roof, we believe they will find this new home design meets an unmet consumer need,” says Michael Carter, Darling’s VP of Marketing. “Our research indicates there is a rising need among this demographic which has served as the catalyst for developing floor plans for multi-generational families. This home design provides the opportunity for different living arrangements while still providing great use of space, square footage, and most importantly, privacy. In fact, we have created this unique home design to allow for dual living situations without sacrificing comfort – it’s literally a home within a home.”
Traditional home designs from Darling Homes will also be available in Lawler Park.
4. Features: Darling’s designs for Lawler Park feature open floor plans, gourmet kitchens, options for media rooms, private master suites, spacious secondary bedrooms, covered patios and three-car garages.
Other standard features include:
- Ceramic backsplash and tile in kitchens and bathrooms
- Granite countertops in kitchen and master bath
- Your choice of 5 solid wood front door options
- Energy efficient features such as low “E” double-paned vinyl windows
- Crown and base molding throughout
- Fully sodded yards with a sprinkler system and landscaping allowance
5. Education: Lawler Park will be zoned for the prestigious Frisco ISD, widely considered to be one of the best in the metroplex, making it a great community for families. Homeowners will be within walking distance to Curtsinger Elementary, Vandeventer Middle School, and Liberty High School. And, there are plans for a new elementary school to be built on land to the northern edge of the community.
At Darling Homes, we’re totally committed to the delivery of your dream. We not only approach every job with a dedication to uncompromising craftsmanship, but with a level of customer service that goes far beyond the sale.