Looking for Things to Do in Southlake? Get Ready for Fun!
Did you know there are more than 100 places to dine in Southlake? How about the fact that Southlake was named as the most affluent neighborhood in the United States? It was, based on average median household income estimated by Forbes.com in December 2008.
Then there’s the history of Southlake. And all of the fun activities and shopping. In short, this beautiful city is definitely the place to be!
So how do you choose what to do first? We’ve compiled a list of five fun things to do in Southlake:
Things to Do in Southlake
1. Love horseback riding? The Widowmaker Trail Rides provides an afternoon of guided riding on Lake Grapevine.
2. Foodies can enjoy more than 103 restaurants, patios, bars and upscale lounges in the Southlake area. Find a full list of dining destinations here.
3. Spend an afternoon relaxing at one of the 20 salons and spas located around Southlake. From nail salons to full service spas, Southlake has plenty of pampering opportunities!
4. Take the online Southlake Historical Tour. It is speculated the Clyde Barrow and Bonnie Parker spent time in the area west of Grapevine and Clyde may have attended the 1919 Carroll School! Learn more about this history-rich city by clicking each location on the website and reading the descriptions below.
5. Kids can release some energy at the Urban Air Trampoline Park. The venue even features events such as neon nights for ages nine to 12 and teen night for ages 13 and up.
Southlake gives residents the feeling of a small town with a strong focus on family and community activities. The city is also known for its Southlake Town Square, a 1.3 million square foot shopping center offering high-end boutiques and shopping destinations and fine dining, all located within minutes of the community.
The Verandas at Southlake by Darling Homes
Darling Homes is now pre-selling in this premiere community. Those who entertain often will love the spacious floor plans at The Verandas at Southlake. Each award-winning patio home will feature expansive bedrooms and living spaces ranging from approximately 2,600 to 3,500 square feet.
Home buyers who step inside the model at Southlake will discover an inviting front courtyard followed by an elegant entryway. Chef’s will appreciate the luxurious gourmet kitchen with specially accented designer cabinetry and unique vent hoods chosen from a variety of styles and finishes. The extended outdoor entertaining area with optional outdoor kitchen, creates the perfect place to host barbecues, gatherings and spend time with friends and family.
Welcome home to Southlake!