Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer, looking to upgrade your home’s square footage for a growing family or wanting to downsize without losing any luxury, Lantana is the place everyone can call home.
Located centrally between Dallas and Fort Worth, Lantana residents have rated their community higher than any other in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
With shopping, dining, exemplary schools and luxury amenities nearby, here are five reasons you’ll love Lantana:
- Lantana is a master-planned community divided into 30 separate neighborhoods. Each neighborhood is its own quiet alcove designed to bring friends and families together.
- In the years 2004, 2006, 2011 and 2012, Lantana won the People’s Choice Award for Community of the Year at the Dallas Homebuilders Association McSAM Awards.
- Residents of Lantana enjoy frequent community events including outdoor music in the parks, cook-offs, festivals and celebrations for holidays.
- Within the community, there are three schools; Annie Blanton Elementary School, Eugenia Porter Rayzor elementary School and Tom Harpool Middle School, all part of the Denton Independent School District. Both elementary schools have been rated as “exemplary” and the middle school ranked as “recognized.” A third elementary school is set to open for the 2014-2015 school year.
- Exceptional amenities await at Lantana. The 7,500 square foot central community club house is home to a state-of-the-art fitness center, lap and leisure pools, a five-court tennis complex and water spray park. The North Amenity Center includes an expanded exercise room, Jr. Olympic pool and large pavilion.
Lantana-Palmetto by Darling Homes
Lantana-Palmetto by Darling Homes gives those who commute into the city, a chance to enjoy quiet Hill Country living. With only 72 homes being built and almost four dozen homes already sold, Lantana-Palmetto is an intimate community that appeals to empty nesters and luxury home buyers.
With 10 floor plans to choose from, ranging from approximately 1,900 square feet to 3,000 square feet, and homes offering beautiful views of the award-winning Lantana Golf Club course, home buyers will love everything Lantana-Palmetto has to offer!
Golfers will especially appreciate the convenience of having the 18-hole Lantana Golf Club, designed by award-winning golf architect Jay Morrish, within walking distance.
Lantana-Gaillardia by Darling Homes
Lantana-Gaillardia by Darling Homes is an intimate collection of 56 homes that offer walking trails and ample green space areas nearby. The community is perfect for homebuyers looking to add to their square footage and those looking for the next logical progression in homeownership.
With eight floor plans to choose from, ranging from approximately 2,100 square feet to 3,300 square feet, the homes in the American Classic series feature up to four bedrooms and 3.5 baths. Some home sites even have a catch-and-release pond behind them!
Tour Lantana today to find out first-hand why residents love living in this community!