Imagine an intimate Easter brunch brimming with delicate pastels and beautiful shades of a robin’s egg blue from the comfort of your very own home.
Easter is a great opportunity to transition your winter home furnishings into vibrant spring decor. Pair that with a decadent Easter brunch at home to ensure a memorable day everyone will enjoy.
Start with an elegant tablescape with charming table settings and a large arrangement of fresh flowers as its centerpiece. This gorgeous bouquet includes lovely shades of pink, cream and orange with an Easter-inspired twist you’ll simply love. Spread adorable egg candles around the house and you’ll have created effortless elegance and charm in your home.
With warm spring weather just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to enjoy your Easter brunch outdoors. Darling Homes’ model home at The Woodlands, Jaden Oaks features a spacious courtyard with plenty of room to dine and entertain in luxury.
The Woodlands, Jaden Oaks
The Woodlands, Jaden Oaks
For your drink menu, treat guests to an array of freshly squeezed juices, iced teas and chilled cocktails. Then, delve into warm, fluffy scones and pastries for a decadent appetizer as you put the final touches on the main course.
Want to dazzle your guests? We suggest trying this Carrot Cake Scone topped with Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting from Broma Bakery.
- First, preheat the oven to 400°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Next, mix together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, spices and slowly add in cold butter until blended.
- Sprinkle in grated carrot, coconut, walnuts or pecans and raisins to the mixture then roll the dough into a flat surface and cut into equal wedges.
- As the dough is baking in the oven for 18 minutes, prepare the coconut cream cheese frosting by combining all of the ingredients into a mixer until blended thoroughly into a rich, creamy frosting.
- Finally, frost the warm scones and top with a dash of coconut.
The main course is a chance to let your inner chef shine! An assortment of egg dishes, like this spinach and artichoke quiche or this fresh take on eggs benedict are great ways to impress guests. For a Mexican-inspired egg dish, try this savory huevos rancheros skillet topped with fresh spices, chopped veggies and a hint of lime by Feasting at Home.
- First, season the beans by sauteeing onion, garlic and varied Mexican spices then lightly brush the skillets with a layer of olive oil.
- Lightly toast either side of the tortillas and brush with olive oil for a crispy taste and toasty aroma then lay it across the bottom of the skillet.
- Separate the bean mixture among the skillets then crack the eggs on top and sprinkle with salt, pepper and your choice of cheese before placing the skillets into a 400°F oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Finally, garnish with fresh avocado slices, cilantro, tomato and a hint of lime juice.
- First, prepare the orange syrup by peeling the zest from an orange into long strips. Boil water in a large saucepan and blanch the zest then simmer orange juice, sugar, water and blanched zest until you have a thick, syrupy texture.
- For the pancakes, whisk flour, cornmeal, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda. In another bowl, mix buttermilk, egg yolks and ricotta.
- Next, fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and beat egg whites until stiff, then fold the beaten egg whites into the batter.
- Once you have your pancake batter, brush a thin layer of vegetable oil onto a cast-iron skillet and cook pancakes until fluffy then top with syrup.
For side dishes, stick with simple and delicious, like crispy bacon, sausage and assorted fresh fruits.
Like what you see? Visit our Pinterest page for more Easter inspiration and recipes.