It’s rare to find a truly groundbreaking living experience. A legitimate innovation in the fundamental structure that makes up a community.
Yet Darling Homes’ City Collection achieves just this. Available within two beautiful Fort Bend County master plans, our upscale urban dwellings offer an undeniably singular combination of contemporary sophistication with an exciting yet versatile lifestyle.
Join us on an adventure into a new foray of metropolitan living. To meld the best of vibrant city dynamics with the calming serenity of suburban bliss.
The Definition of Modern Living
The core philosophy driving The City Collection’s elegant aesthetics is to craft homes that are easy to care for without compromising quality architectural details. Provide a curated selection of home designs that performs well visually as it does with regards to creature comforts and modern needs.
City Collection homes offer the flexibility of lock-and-leave living while maintaining design details fit for refined tastes and expectations.
Enjoy all the beauty that comes with the Darling Difference nuanced with a firm understanding that some people live more on the go than others. The opportunity to upgrade your space with the help of a professional consultant at Darling Design Gallery is also a bonus.
Sought-After Daily Experiences
Understanding how the modern homeowner operates plays a major role in how City Collection house designs are put together. From sliding glass doors that open with ease out into the courtyard to paying special attention to every ray of natural light that enters the home.
Versatile entertaining spaces for cozy evenings alone or intimate get togethers. Convenient second-floor owner’s retreats. Chef-inspired kitchens food connoisseurs love to cook in. Spectacular exterior design – varied across the community to create an enchanting convivial streetscape.
It’s an opportunity to purchase your own personal canvas on which to practice the art of living.
Choose from a Pair of Desirable Locations
Both locations offer proximity to major highways and are premier destinations to live, work and play.
Let’s delve deeper into what makes each location special.
The Cultural Diversity of Missouri City
Named “the most ethnically diverse county in America,” by the New York Times, Fort Bend County offers a unique blend of cultures that showcases a different vision for the future of Texas.
Approximately one-third of the county’s residents were born outside of the United States and the demographics of the region are so diverse, you can find people with roots from all over the world.
From food to music to art and a dynamic think-tank of cross-cultural idea sharing, Missouri City, TX offers the same breadth of diversity found in giant cities without all the stresses that come with life in a dense urban environment.
Missouri City is home to big-time celebrities, too. Singer, songwriter and record producer Travis Scott is from Missouri City and last year he was ceremoniously handed the keys to the city. During his acceptance speech he said, “This is better than any award show I’ve ever been to. My only job is just to inspire kids to be the best they can be, to reach their ultimate height.”
Hop on the Sugar Land Train
Sugar Land is one of the fasted-growing cities in Texas and one of the most-affluent, too. With rapid population growth and a rise in employment opportunities to match, the city is a fantastic base for settling in for a bright future.
While Sugar Land is of course known as the headquarters for the famed Imperial Sugar Company, a large percentage of the city’s residents are educated white collar employees working in Houston’s energy sector. Schlumberger, a major oil services enterprise relocated its offices to Sugar Land in 1995 and many other large businesses have followed suit. In fact, Outlook Magazine and Texas Business both named Sugar Land as one of the top ten cities in Texas for relocating or growing a business.
But it’s not all work and no play in Sugar Land. The town loves their minor-league baseball team, the Sugar Land Skeeters, and a variety of events are held annually at Constellation Field.
- Sugar Land Skeeters at Constellation Field | 1 Stadium Drive, Sugar Land | 281.207.9128
A massive development project called the Imperial Market is underway. When open, the complex will add an additional urban facet to this growing Houston suburb.
Delicious Eats and More
We asked residents of both City Collection communities to share some of their favorite neighborhood restaurants and attractions. Missouri City and Sugar Land are just a few miles apart so homeowners at either Imperial or Avalon at Sienna Plantation can easily access both locations.
- Smart Financial Centre | 18111 Lexington Boulevard, Sugar Land
- Sugar Land Town Square | Highway 6 and U.S. 59 | 281.242.2000
- The Sugar Refinery | 2248 Texas Dr., Sugar Land, TX 77479 | 281.212.3662
- Free Fitness on the Plaza and more year-round events
- Imperial Farmers Market at the Imperial Park Recreation Center | 234 Matlage Way, Sugar Land
- Fort Bend Children’s Discovery Center | 198 Kempner Street, Sugar Land | 832.742.2800
- Harvest Natural Market | Opening this Summer | 4603 Sienna Pkwy, Missouri City
- Constellation Field | 1 Stadium Dr, Sugar Land, TX 77498 | 281.207.9128
- Lowe’s at Colony Square | 16510 Southwest Fwy, Sugar Land, TX 77479| 281. 494.3232
- Whole Foods Market at Azuma on the Lake | 15900 Southwest Fwy, Sugar Land, TX 77478 | 281.491.5577
Top Fort Bend County Employers
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital | 16655 Southwest Fwy, Sugar Land, TX 77479 | 281.274.7000
- Fluor Corporation | 1 Fluor Daniel Dr, Sugar Land, TX 77478 | 281.263.1000
- Schlumberger Technology Center | 110 Schlumberger Drive, Sugar Land | 281.285.8000
- Nalco Champion Plant | 7701 US-90 ALT, Sugar Land, TX 77478 | 281.632.6500
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land | 17500 West Grand Parkway South, Sugar Land, TX 77479 | 281.725.5000
- ABM | Houston Office | 8101 W Sam Houston Parkway S Suite 150 & 190, Houston, TX 77072 | 713.776.5100
- St. Luke’s Hospital Sugar Land | 1317 Lake Point Parkway, Sugar Land, TX 77478 | 281.637.7000
- Accreda Packaging, Inc. | 12682 Cardinal Meadow Dr, Sugar Land, TX 77478 | 713.580.4800
- Baker Hughes | 12645 W Airport Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77478 | 281.276-5400
- Applied Optoelectronics, Inc | 13139 Jess Pirtle Blvd, Sugar Land, TX 77478 | 281.295.1800
Explore Which City Collection Community is Right for You
Each City Collection community is special in its own way. Imperial is smaller and features an incredibly close-knit sense of community, whereas Avalon at Sienna offers access to a dizzying array of resort-inspired amenities.
Ideally, you’ll visit and tour both to get a more personal feel for which is a better fit for your personality and needs. In the meantime, here are the main highlights that distinguishes each of these deluxe upscale urban communities.
Avalon at Sienna
- Gated, lakeside living
- Five beautiful community pools for relaxation and lap swims
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Tennis courts and sports fields
- Serene collection of parks and multi-use trails
- Excellent access to the Fort Bend Toll Road and Highway 6
- Tree-lined boulevards and an abundance of parks and walking paths
- Gorgeous amenity lakes and Oyster Creek
- Proximity to Constellation Field for the Sugar Land Skeeters and other events
- Weekly Farmers Market
- Close to major transportation corridors, Highway 6 and Highway 90
- Innovative plan designs
Make Your Move to The City Collection
Get in touch with a Darling Concierge today. Send an email to [email protected] or call 713.401.2008 today.